CLUB ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE & RESPONSIBILITIES
The President, Vice President(s), Secretary, Treasurer, Registrar(s), Directors of Coaching functions support the coaching and team administrative staff who, in turn, utilize their expertise to develop a high level program for our competitive youth athletes. Decisions will be made with a "quality over quantity" concept in mind. The link between the players, parents, coaches and the club will be the foundation of Anaheim Futbol Club.
- The President is the principal executive officer of the Club and shall in general supervise and control all of the business and affairs of the Club.
- Presides at all meetings of the members and of the Board.
- President shall serve as a liaison between the US Club Soccer, SoCal Soccer League, and the Club, establish committees and appoint committee chairpersons in order to administer and manage the programs of the Club.
- Sets strategic policy for the club.
- Formulates strategic partnerships, alliances and sponsorships.
- Responsible for the growth and development of the club obtains field liability insurance from US Club Soccer.
- Act as aide(s) to the president and shall, in their designated order, perform the duties of the president in the absence or disability of that officer to act.
- Oversees Director’s of Coaching and Coaches
- Coordinate and oversee all field operations, including permits
- Chair disciplinary Committee
- Keep an accurate record of the proceedings of all board of directors and executive board meeting
- Distribute copies of previous month’s board meeting minutes to all officers and board members
- Be prepared to refer to minutes of previous meetings
- Prepare a list of all unfinished business for use by the president
- Record all appropriately significant expenditures in the minutes
- Keep a current copy of the BYLAWS and AFC Rules & Regulations
- Perform such other duties, as may be delegated to the Secretary
- Keep permanent books of account and records as shall be sufficient to establish the items of gross income, receipts and disbursements of Anaheim FC
- Receive all dues from the member teams
- Pay all bills as authorized by the board of directors
- Keep an accurate record of receipts and disbursements
- Responsible for registering players, administrators, and coaches
- Maintain necessary registration records for each team and player within Anaheim FC
DIRECTOR OF COACHING (DOC) AND ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF COACHING (ADOC)
- Assists teams with player and coach recruitment
- Provides league and tournament recommendations for each team based on team history and prospects
- Meets with coaches on a monthly basis, critiques all members of the coaching staff on a regular basis, attends games and practices, as required, to ensure team progress
- DOC mentors ADOC and coaches
- Responsible for player and team development
- Player development will include:
- Technical (soccer skills)
- Tactical awareness (got game)
- Physical (endurance, speed, and strength)
- Psychological (character, discipline, leadership)
- Conducts team tryouts and player selection with assistance of the DOC
- Develops a team season plan as well as finalize team roster, schedule, and overall objectives (level of play)
- Manages all team administrative functions and ensure they are performed in a timely manner
- Represents team parents regarding coach and player issues
- Interfaces with club registrar
- Prepares team budget
- Manages team bank account
- Responsible for team expenditures
- Delegates various responsibilities to team parents
- Agrees to all terms and conditions of the Player Agreements, Code of Conduct and Rules & Regulations
ALL CLUB MEMBERS
- Act in the club's interest. Club members will work for the common good of the club and its teams
- Comply with the law. Club members shall comply with the laws of the leagues and tournaments for practice and play